Sunday 8 February 2015

College Interview Outfit

So, yesterday I went for a taster day and interview at a local college, It was quite a large college, but I really liked it! I wanted to get an apprenticeship so I didn't have to go to college and meet new people (as im quite shy) However, college has completely change my perception. It's more casual and can further your education so that at least you can get a better job in the future. I did take a quick mirror selfie with my friend (but I did cut her out just in case she didn't want it to be on here)

I'm wearing:
'tweed' blazer - Primark (as seen in previous blog post)
 Jeans - Asos
Black Cami - Boohoo (looks rather cropped but don't worry you couldn't see that with blazer done up)
 Dark red snood - Newlook
l.y.d.c bag - Next(also seen in previous blog post)
T,xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment